The motor cable can be led out in two or three different positions. You can decide on
which side of the lifter the cable should come out.
- The motor cable can be routed in two or three different positions. You can decide on which side of the lifter the cable should come out.
- The motor cable (D=7mm) is pluggable. If it needs to be replaced, it can be done easily and in the shortest time.
- The motor cable has a square Molex Mini Fit plug (plug size 22x14mm). This plug is a snap-in connector and can transmit higher currents. With this change we offer our standard controller in a new version with Molex plug socket. If you want to use the controller with the round MAS 80 socket, we can provide you with the correct adapter cable.
- With this change we offer our standard control in a new version with Molex plug. If you want to use the controller with the round MAS 80 plug, we can provide you with the correct adapter cable.
- The mounting/ top plate on the outer/large profile with integrated cable guide is available in two versions: with or without mounting holes. If you use the version with mounting holes, you no longer need to install an additional mounting plate.
- A newly designed alloy base plate (nr. EZ02407) can be used as a mounting plate on the inner/small profile.
- The Hexalift 1.0 was available in four different versions:
- – V1: 3200N/ 9mm/s
- – V2: 1600N/ 18mm/s => V2: 2000N/ 18mm/s
- – V3: 1600N/ 9mm/s => V3: 2000N/ 9mm/s
- – V4: 800N/ 18mm/s
- The new Hexalift 2.0 versions V2 and V3 can be used with a pushing force of 2000N. This has been approved through extensive testing.
- All four versions provide maximum static loads with the weight positioned centrally or offset.
- The new Hexalift 2.0 is standard in a ESD-resistant version.
- Prices: Although Baumeister & Schack recently implemented a price increase, the price for the Hexalift 2.0 was kept. The new pluggable motor cable (nr. EZ02252) must be ordered separately. If you had to order an additional mounting plate in the past, these costs do not occur with the new version, because the mounting holes are integrated in the new cover plate.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.