C2-20 | Advanced actuator controller
The C2-20 provides advanced positioning and control of actuators through easy and flexible integration with the application. The controller is designed to work with Concens actuators in applications where positioning is required. C2-20 has adjustable start and stop ramps, which make smooth starts and stops possible. The C2-20 works in conjunction with actuators with hall only.
Adjustable current limits in both directions protect the motor against overcurrent. In learning mode the number of hall pulses in a full stroke of the actuator is counted which enables accurate positioning during normal operation.
The position of the actuator is controlled by a DC voltage between 0-5,4 or 0-10,8 volts to the C2-20. Adjustments and parameter settings like current limit value, ramp times, speed etc. are set with C2-PROG interface unit or C2-USB ‘dongle’ connected to a PC.
Several housings are available for the C2-20.
- Precise stroke control from analog voltage input
- Full H-bridge DC motor controller
- Programmable using the C2-PROG interface unit or a PC with a USB cable and dongle
- Fast change of direction
- Soft start-up, acceleration ramp
- Settable current limit
- Trip or continuous current limit
- High efficiency
- High momentary load capacity
- Rail base fittable
- Two control modes
- 15 parameters can be controlled by USB interface
- 'Position Reached'-signal
Warnings and recommendations
- Attention! C2-20 has no fuse in it. Use external fuse according to application.
If C2-20 goes into “trip” (overcurrent) it is only possible to run actuator in opposite direction.
- Please adjust the max. current to be 10% higher than maximum current during load. This ensures the longest actuator lifetime.
- Please ensure that the power supply for the controller is capable of supplying sufficient current – otherwise the controller and the actuator may be damaged.
- Double-check correct polarity of power supply. If connected wrong the C2-20 will be damaged.
- If wire colors differ from what is expected, please check with supplier or check on our YouTube channel before connecting the actuator to the controller.
- Connect to power during programming.
- Concens does not have any responsibility over the possible errors in this data sheet. Specifications are to be changed without notice.