CON35 in-line actuator
The con35 is a versatile, high efficiency in-line electric actuator with an elegant design and small overall dimensions and a lifting capability of up to 2200 N. The con35 is ideal where size is limited by design or functionality. The in-line electric actuator is made of powder-coated steel with an aluminum or stainless steel piston, and standard IP66, providing a sturdy design that protects the motor and electrics. Compatible controllers, handsets and batteries for mobile use are available.
- High efficiency 12/24V DC industrial motor with planetary gear
- Stroke lengths from 50 to 750 mm
- Load capacity from 120 to 2200 N
- Speed at maximum load from 3 to 33 mm/s
- Front and rear brackets in PA or aluminum, with or without clevis.
- Stainless steel AISI316 or any RAL color
- IP66 and 'harsh environment' versions
- Hall sensors for positioning or synchronization
- ATEX zone 22, Class II 3 D approval
- EU/UL/CSA 60.601 certificate
- Low noise version
- Eskimo (-40°C to +70°C) version.
- Never expose the actuator to hammer strike during installation or in other situations Retrofitted bushings should be pressed into the bracket-borings. No hammering
- Power supply without over-current protection can cause serious damage to the actuator at mechanical end-stop or when actuator is overloaded in another way
- Keep piston tube clean
- Longer cable lengths may cause voltage drop which affects the performance of the actuator
- For medical applications (IEC/EN/UL60601-1): Operating temperature +5 ̊C to +48 ̊C, Relative humidity 20% – 70% atmospheric pressure = 1atm. Connect to medically approved supply source only and according to guidelines provided with the source
- Function of the actuator is subject to the settings of the control box
- The dust and water sealing of Harsh Environment actuators might affect their performance
- All specifications are for 25 oC ambient – low temperature might affect performance
- Depending on load and application, nominal and actual stroke length may differ due to internal disc springs not being fully compressed
- Concens does not have any responsibility for possible errors in this data sheet Specifications are subject to change without notice