CON60 in-line actuator
The CON60 is a versatile, high efficiency in-line electric actuator with an elegant design and small overall dimensions and a lifting capability of up to 10.000N. The CON60 is ideal where size is limited by design or functionality.
The in-line electric actuator is made of powder-coated steel, and standard IP66, providing a sturdy design that protects the motor and electrics. Compatible controllers, handsets and batteries for mobile use are available.
The options: Stainless steel versions (AISI 316) / Brackets in stainless steel / Brackets with clevis / Brackets with spherical bearings / Hall sensors for positioning and/or synchronization / Harsh Environment version. Tested according to IP68 and IP69 and passed the criteria for a depth of one meter for one hour. Test reports are available on request / Low noise version / Spline and emergency lowering.
- High efficiency 24V DC industrial motor with planetary gear
- Stroke lengths from 50 to 750 mm
- Load capacity from 1900 to 10000 N
- Speed at maximum load from 5 to 26 mm/s
- IP66 and 'harsh environment' versions
- Never expose the actuator to hammer strike during installation or in other situations
- Retrofitted bushings should be pressed into the bracket-borings. No hammering
- Power supply without over-current protection can cause serious damage to the actuator at mechanical end-stop or when actuator is overloaded in another way
- Keep piston tube clean
- Longer cable lengths may cause voltage drop which affects the performance of the actuator
- For medical applications (IEC/EN/UL60601-1): Operating temperature +5ºC to +48ºC, Relative humidity 20% – 70% atmospheric pressure = 1atm. Connect to medically approved supply source only and according to guidelines provided with the source
- Function of the actuator is subject to the settings of the control box
- The dust and water sealing of Harsh Environment actuators might affect their performance
- All specifications are for 25 ºC ambient – low temperature might affect performance
- Depending on load and application, nominal and actual stroke length may differ due to internal disc springs not being fully compressed
- Specifications are subject to change without notice