Motor drive 3143
Powerful 24 V DC motor with worm gear and through going hexagon
socket. Although the drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, it can be used in many other fields. A cable with AMP plug and an integrated Hall sensor allows easy and secure control of the entire system.
|Motor||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A|
|Electric current||5.5 A at 5 Nm||5.5 A at 5 Nm||4.2 A at 2.8 N||4.2 A at 2.8 Nm|
|Idle running speed||115 rpm (24 V) 120 rpm *||115 rpm (24 V) 120 rpm *||230 rpm (24 V) 240 rpm *||230 rpm (24 V) 240 rpm *|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Rated torque*||5 Nm||5 Nm||2.8 Nm||2.8 Nm|
|Duty cycle nominal load**||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF|
|Short term peak torque (<1s)||9 Nm||9 Nm||5 Nm||5 Nm|
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 6 mm||hex 7 mm|
- Please note the correct installation position of the drive! The drive is correctly mounted when it turns counterclockwise under load (see installation position/mounting).
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3