DMD660 | Inline actuator for dual-stage lifting columns
The power of simplicity.
Magnificent. The intelligent technology within the DYNAMIC MOTION-system’s actuators delivers a uniquely powerful, responsive driving experience without the need for external control boxes.
The DMD660’s Plug & Play compatibility concept facilitates total freedom in design for a vast range of dual-stage adjustable table systems, including benching and conference applications. With countless other features- including ultra-quiet brushless motor technology and an as-standard inbuilt collision sensor that dramatically reduces the risk of costly system damage – the DMD660 plays and integral role in the cration of the intelligent height-adjustable solutions that the modern workplace desires.
Are you looking for the single stage adjustment : DMD500
- ONLY suitable for the DYNAMIC MOTION system
- Inline actuator for dual-stage telescopic table legs
- Integrated control unit - no need for external control boxes
- Market-leading efficiency and responsiveness
- Compatibility with bench and conference applications
- Brushless motor technology
- Integrated collision sensor
- Dynamic force : up to 800 N per actuator
- Diameter : 40 mm
- Installation length : 511 mm
- Stroke : 662 mm
- Constant speed : 38 mm
Note: introduced at the INTERZUM 2019.
Availability Q3 – 2019 for samples!