- Robust and flexible lifting column
- Extremely large adjustment range
- High lateral stability
- Compatible with mounting slots
Hexalift 2.0 single-stage column
The main characteristic feature of the Hexalift, which is available in four variants, is its compatibility with all current industrial profile systems. The Hexalift can be easily integrated into new systems or into existing systems usign six mounting slots. At the front there are four screw channels M8 in the inner and outer profile.
- The motor cable can be led out in two or three different positions. You can decide on which side of the lifter the cable should come out.
- The motor cable (D=7mm) is pluggable. If it needs to be replaced, it can be easily done in the shortest time.
- The motor cable has a square Molex Mini Fit plug (plug size 22x14mm). This plug is a snap-in connector and can transmit higher currents. With this cahnge we offer our standard controller in a new version with Molex plug socket. If you want to use the controller with the round MAS 80 socket, we can provide you with the correct adapter cable.
- The mounting top/ cover plate on the outer/ large profile with integrated cable guide is available in two versions: with our without mounting lugs. If you use the version with mounting lugs, there is no need anymore for an additional mounting plate.
- A newly designed alloy foot plate (nr.EZ02407) can be used on the inner/ small profile as a mounting plate.
- The Hexalift 1.0 was available in four different versions:
- – V1: 3200 N/ 9 mm/s
- – V2: 1600 N/ 18 mm/s => V2: 2000 N/ 18 mm/s
- – V3: 1600 N/ 9 mm/s => V3: 2000 N/ 9 mm/s
- – V4: 800 N/ 18 mm/s
- The new Hexalift 2.0 generation versions V2 and V3 can be operated with 2000 N pushing force. This has been approved by detailed testing.
- All four versions offer maximum statical loads with the weight placed centrally or offset.
- The new Hexalift 2.0 generation comes in ESD proof version as a standard.
- The new pluggable motor cable (nr. EZ02252) has to be ordered seperately. If you had to order an additional mounting late in the past, these costs will not occur with the new version, as the mounting lugs are integrated in the new cover plate.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.