Motor drive 3121
Powerful 24 V DC motor with 2-stage worm gear with through going hexagon socket on the output. The motor cable with AMP plug and the integrated Hall sensors allow secure connection and exact positioning of the entire system.
|Motor||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V||DC motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A|
|Idle running speed||150 rpm (24 V)||150 rpm (24 V)||150 rpm (24 V)|
|Duty cycle idle speed||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Rated torque*||3 Nm||3 Nm||3 Nm|
|Duty cycle nominal load*||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF||20 s ON 240 s OFF|
|Short term peak torque (<1sec)||4.5 Nm||4.5 Nm||4.5 Nm|
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 8 mm|
- Please note the correct installation position of the drive! The drive is correctly mounted when it turns counterclockwise under load (see installation position/mounting).
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3