Motor drive 3133.00
Compact 24 V DC motor with worm gear and continuous hexagon socket. Although the drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, it can be used in many other fi elds. A cable with AMP plug and an integrated Hall sensor allows easy and secure control of the entire system.
|Motor||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V||DC Motor 24 V|
|Sensor/Power supply||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A||Hall/5 V DC/0.3 A|
|Idle running speed||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)||120 rpm (24 V)|
|Duty cycle with idle running||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)||20% (at 5 min.)|
|Rated torque*||3.5 Nm||3.5 Nm||3.5 Nm|
|Duty cycle with 3,5 Nm*||20 sec ON 4min. OFF||20 sec ON 4min. OFF||20 sec ON 4min. OFF|
|Short-term peak torque (< 1 sec)||5 Nm||5 Nm||5 Nm|
|Input||hex 6 mm||hex 7 mm||hex 9 mm|
- Please note the correct installation position of the drive! The drive is correctly mounted when it turns counterclockwise under load (see installation position/mounting).
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3