The purpose of the control box is to control motors for height-adjustable applications. Depending on the type, up to 2 drives can be controlled synchronously.
Moving the application up and down are the basic functions. These two functions are possible with all (LOGICDATA) manual controls.
Additional functions are: memory function for position and moving to these positions. A manual operation with position / memory keys is required for this purpose.
- Suitable for 2 motors
- High efficient switch mode power supply (SMPS)
- Low standby power consumption, low field emission
- Control units with US and EU input voltage available
- 0,3 Watt standby (0,1 Watt optional for EU-version)
- Compatible with LOGIClink
- ISP (Intelligent System Protection)
- Enhanced Drive Comfort