C2-20 Advanced Actuator Controller
The C2-20 actuator controller provides advanced positioning and control of actuators through
easy and flexible integration with the application. The controller is designed to work with Concens electrical in-line actuators in applications where positioning is required. C2-20 has adjustable start and stop ramps, which make smooth starts and stops possible. The C2-20 works in conjunction with actuators with hall only.
Adjustable current limits in both directions protect the motor against overcurrent. In learning mode the number of hall pulses in a full stroke of the actuator is counted which enables accurate positioning during normal operation.
The position of the actuator is controlled by a DC voltage between 0-5,4 or 0-10,8 volts to
the C2-20. Adjustments and parameter settings like current limit value, ramp times, speed etc. are set with C2-PROG interface unit or C2-USB “dongle” connected to a PC.
- Precise stroke control from analog voltage input
- Full H-bridge DC motor controller
- Programmable using the C2-PROG interface unit or a PC with a USB cable and dongle
- Fast change of direction
- Soft start-up, acceleration ramp
- Settable current limit
- Trip or continuous current limit
- High efficiency
- High momentary load capacity
- Rail base fittable
- Two control modes
- 15 parameters can be controlled by USB interface
- 'Position Reached'-signal
Warnings and recommendations
- Attention! C2-20 has no fuse in it. Use external fuse according to application.
If C2-20 goes into “trip” (overcurrent) it is only possible to run actuator in opposite direction.
- Please adjust the max. current to be 10% higher than maximum current during load. This ensures the longest actuator lifetime.
- Please ensure that the power supply for the controller is capable of supplying sufficient current – otherwise the controller and the actuator may be damaged.
- Double-check correct polarity of power supply. If connected wrong the C2-20 will be damaged.
- If wire colors differ from what is expected, please check with supplier or check on our YouTube channel before connecting the actuator to the controller.
- Connect to power during programming.
- Concens does not have any responsibility over the possible errors in this data sheet. Specifications are to be changed without notice.