C2-30 Advanced Actuator Controller
The C2-30 is designed for driving two Concens actuators in parallel. Synchronization is achieved by adjusting actuator speed during operation.
If adjustment cannot compensate unbalance between actuators, the actuators will be stopped. This way mechanical stress and breakage can be avoided. Additionally the C2-30 includes current limiter and power stage temperature protection. The C2-30 has adjustable start and stop ramps for smooth operation. The C2-30 works in conjunction with actuators with hall only.
The basic control is done with Forward-, Backward-, and Stop-commands, either in continous mode or pulse mode.
Calibration input is for driving the system to its initial position. This is done with low speed.
A wide range of parameters can be altered to suit to different demands and applications.
The parameters are set by using the handy interface C2-PROG or by using the C2-USB dongle and your computer. Both must be connected to the red connector on the PCA.
- Synchronized parallel driving
- Input for negative or positive pulses
- Current and temperature protection
- Settable drive speed
- Acceleration and deceleration ramps
- Different control modes
- Wide range of parameters
- Easy setting with serial interface
- Good repeatability of settings
- Autobalance feature
Warnings and recommendations
- Attention! C2-30 has no fuse in it. Use external fuse according to application.
- Please adjust max current to be 10% higher than maximum current during load to ensure the longest actuator lifetime.
- Please ensure that the power supply for the controller is capable of supplying sufficient current – otherwise controller and actuator may be damaged.
- Double-check correct polarity of power supply. If connected wrong C2-30 will be damaged.
- If wire colors differ from what is expected, please check with supplier or check on our YouTube channel before connecting the actuator to the controller.
- Connect to power during programming
Concens does not have any responsibility over the possible errors in this data sheet. Specifications are to be changed without notice.