ID10 actuator (Ball Screw)
ID10 features its heavy load capability and high speed design, which is suitable for various industrial applications requiring quick movement, such as agricultural and construction machine. This version is with Ball Screw Spindle. Ar you looking for the ACME version?
- Main applications: Industrial
- Input voltage: 12 / 24 / 48V DC
- Max. rated load: 7,000N (Ball Screw)
- Max. static load: 13,600N (Ball Screw)
- Typical speed at no load: 72.1 mm/sec
- Stroke: 102 ~ 610 mm
- IP Protection level: IP54
- Overload protection by clutch
- Extension tube material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Power cord length: 250 mm (with tinned wires)
- Bottom cable outlet
- Duty cycle: 25%, max. 2 min. continuous operation in 8 min.
- Ambient operation temperature: -25°C ~ +65°C
- Certified: CE Marking, EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- Positioning signal feedback with Hall effect sensor x 1
- Analog and absolute positioning feedback with Potentiometer (POT)
- Preset limit switches (LT), to stop motor automatically at both stroke ends by cutting power.
- IP Protection level: IP65
- Manual drive connector (MD, can be driven by hand with a 8 mm hex bit screwdriver or electric screwdriver)
- Thermal protection
- Mounting bracket (MB30) (Fig. 1)