ID12 actuator (Ball Screw)
ID12 has the same performance of load capability, speed, and power consumption as ID10. However, ID12 features its square outer tube, which makes it easy to install and apply the external reed sensor on demand.
- Main applications: Industrial
- Input voltage: 12 / 24 / 48V DC
- Max. rated load: 7,000N (Ball Screw)
- Max. static load: 13,600N (Ball Screw)
- Typical speed at no load: 72.1 mm/sec
- Stroke: 100 ~ 600 mm
- IP Protection level: IP66, IP69k
- Overload protection by clutch
- Aluminum outer tube
- Extension tube material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black gearbox and motor
- Power cord length: 250 mm (with tinned wires)
- Duty cycle: 25%, max. 2 min. continuous operation in 8 min.
- Ambient operation temperature: -25°C ~ +65°C
- Certified: CE Marking, EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- Positioning signal feedback with Hall effect sensor x 1
- Analog and absolute positioning feedback with Potentiometer (POT)
- Preset limit switches (LT), to stop motor automatically at both stroke ends by cutting power.
- External adjustable reed sensor. NC-type ( i.e. normal close) is default.
And NO-type (i.e. normal open) is also available, please indicate to sales window if required.